One of the upsides of being in Covid isolation, I can spend more time on the model downstairs.  One of the downsides of this is that I seem to rush some jobs and the next day have to go back and rip it all out.  Still progress is being made.

The attached pictures show the railings on the fore deck and the aft deck finally mounted.   The posts were turned on a lathe.  I made many mistakes until I found the right combination.

I have no idea why on a merchant trader of 1490 they would have these kind of turned posts and railings… but that is what historical pictures display.

Finally getting to the stage where I do the rigging.  Always an interesting stage that leads to the finish.